Create a Healthier Workplace
As the COVID-19 pandemic winds down and communities emerge from quarantine and work-from-home mandates, it’s very likely that residual fear about workplace health and safety will endure. The Technotects IoT-enabled Health Risk Detection and Protection solution is designed to protect the health and well-being of employees, contractors and customers by detecting elevated body temperatures (EBT), promoting healthy hand hygiene and social distancing upon entrance to a facility.
Putting the focus on Health and Safety
Incorporating FDA-approved thermal imaging cameras for Elevated Body Temperature screening and the latest IoT technologies, the Health Risk Detection and Protection Kiosk can help create a healthier and more protective environment for your people, build employee confidence and ensure business continuity.
The Technotects Health Risk Detection and Protection Kiosk is a touchless station with a highly accurate thermal imaging camera that automatically detects body temperature in seconds and reinforces mask-wearing and hand-sanitizing protocols.
Modern technologies include advanced edge computing, real-time alerts, door access control, badge ID capture, and Internet-of-Things (IoT) functionality to manage your fleet of stations and analyze the collected, anonymized data in the cloud.
- Hands-free interactive kiosk designed to accommodate most body heights. Meets American Disabilities Act (ADA) guidelines
- Informative and easy-to-clean, sealed glass monitor
- FDA-approved FLIR® thermal imaging camera for contactless temperature monitoring
- EdgeSmart® IoT software to collect, analyze, control, display and stream anonymized data. Integrate the kiosk into your enterprise or cloud systems
- Visual and audible indicators with real-time email & text alerts
- Optional hand sanitizer or wipe dispenser holder for policy compliance
- Optional RFID/barcode employee badge reader and guest badge printer
- Optional door-lock, turnstile, gate access controls
- Simple 120VAC plug-in power (UPS-backed)
- Enclosure Dimensions: Height: 54.8” | Width: 20” | Depth: 15.8”
- Stable base with caster or bolt-down options
- Driven by a Dell® rugged IoT Edge Gateway computer equipped with LAN, WiFi and 4G/5G cellular communications for remote system management and cloud storage
Get back to work today… Safely
Contact us today to discuss how we can customize this solution to meet your individual needs.
firstname.lastname@example.org | 215-361-8124
Domain experience in Manufacturing, Retail, Healthcare, Water/Wastewater, Agriculture, Energy and more
Expertise and experience with all major industrial IoT technologies, from sensor to edge to fog to cloud to insights
Small, high performance teams delivering cutting edge technology solutions on spec, on time and on budget.